When Looking for a Partner, Look for This
Your life will be utterly magical if you do
When looking for a partner, find someone who will:
- Help you build a shared vision for your future.
- Keep you motivated to actually build it.
- Listen to your reasoning when you want to change course.
- Hold you accountable when you start to fall behind.
- Call you out when you’re incongruent with your word.
- Love you when you’re up and love you when you’re down.
- Ride or die with you through all life’s adventures.
- Stand beside you when you’re standing alone.
- Pick you up when you’re feeling down.
- Not judge you when you’re reactive and wrong.
- Give you the benefit of the doubt when you need it.
- Drop anything and everything to be there for you.
- Never talk you down when surrounded by others.
- Honor you and praise you whenever you come up.
- Never put up with your nonsense or bullshit.
- Be the constructive sounding board for all your ideas.
- Be the greatest cheerleader you’ll ever have.
- And always, always, ALWAYS believe in your potential.
Find someone like that and you’ll be set for the rest of your life.
I did, and I can’t imagine what life would be like without her.
Find your match and never settle.
Life takes on a whole new meaning when you finally do.
Morning person? Night owl?
Either way, there’s an untapped fortune lying hidden in your schedule. If you’re finally ready to discover it, click right here and I’ll show you how.